Saturday, August 25, 2007

THE INVASION

My life in my new home was blissfully perfect... until she arrived.

My brother's new girlfriend. She's hardworking, she's pleasant... and my family adores her!

My dad allowed her to live with us, after being persuaded by my brother, Jerrard.

And my mum wants to do anything for her. Bought her pots and pans and a gas stove for the kitchen. Now that my brother gives her his full attention, I'm feeling left behind.

Worse still, she's running the entire household here. All food is cooked her way. All chores are done on her routines. I don't have any say in these matter... except in paying the bills.

It's been only one month, since she arrived. But I can't take it. I want my old life back!! I don't even know if I can face a lifetime of her presence... seriously!

My mum is HOPING that she's THE ONE for Jerrard. "Isn't CJ just perfect for your brother?!" my mum goes! Me thinks that there's the entire plans of the wedding bells, ceremony and dinner planned up in her mind.
Maybe I'm selfish... maybe I'm just jealous coz I'm lonely. I admit she's "friendly" just coz I'm his sister. I admit she makes my mum happy. She's "SO PERFECT" that just suddenly, she's part of the family picture!


Is anyone remembering that I'm still alive?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe..dun feel left behind ok..im alway here for u ok.u do hv life ok..u jt sunday rest at home dino mean u dun hv life ok..me missing u.huggies.

Jen said...

I think I'm being depressed again.... too much love here but none for me.

I miss you too! Good luck with the new job and have lots of fun at the Convo!