Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Updates... Just Me Checking In

Life's a Dance... so watch where you're stepping on. How dainty and graceful your steps may be, people will still trot on your feet.

Hello world.... it's just me. Yup, I'm still alive. Nothing much has happened. And nothing much changed either. I'm complaining about life's dullness and routines.

But what I do hate is being constantly picked on at the office. It's always MY fault. It's always OUR Team to be blamed. We tried and tried to improve, believe me! But the funny thing is... the more we try our best, the more mistakes conjure up!!

So, what's the use of trying???!

I'm just waiting for June to arrive, and then, it'll be chao, babe!!
Wish me luck, world! It's time for a total change.

On a lighter note... I'm almost ready for my upcoming trip!! Shhhhh... it's still a secret!