Wednesday, June 18, 2008

GOODBYE 25, HELLO 26

I'll be 26 years of age in a month's time... well, actualy less than one month.

*

*

Let's see what's happening around lately. Err, the brother and the girlfriend adopted a kitten. The kitten is now growing fast and is a real rascal. Seriously.

So, that makes me the aunt of a irritating cat for a nephew. Eww... wonder how it'll be like with real human nieces & nephews.
I am sick of staying with my brother and the gf. It's the other way round. They are the ones staying with me. And don't give me peace of mind, with all that lovey-dovey-sticking together-I love you-can't live without you-i'm sad when you're sad crappy nonsense!
*


*


Other than that, there's my crappy job.


Enuff said.


*

I'm struggling to entertain my parents during the weekend, and leading a normal life by doing what I want, instead of what I'm suppose to do. I just wish I could off from work, for two days and escape to the cinemas, bookstores, lie in bed all the day, go shopping... oh! the list is endless!

But if there was one thing that I REALLY want to do... is go swimming at the DEEP end of a clean pool. I miss swimming so much!!! *sniff*

*
*
I managed to go watch P.Ramlee The musical (again!!) and enjoyed it. The show was much much much better this time, and easier t understand. The only horrendous thing to happen that night was... the stupid petrol hike that was announced at 5.30pm that evening.

No thanks to the sudden announcement, the entire road from Wisma Sime Darby at Jln Raja Laut to Istana Budaya after Bulatan Pahang was jammed with vehicles trying to scrap some last minute cheap fuel... and then waste fuel by being stuck in a jam.

Out supposedly ten minute ride turn into a 90 minute-traffic jammed-slow moving trip. In a nutshell, we missed 30 MINUTES of the show!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I almost cried!

*
*

Just yesterday, the ASTRO subscription got suspended. Hahahha... there's a first time for everything! I purposely didn't pay last two month's bill... to see how my squatters... I mean, my brother would react.

No action, wan! Only reaction.. like, "Did you know the ASTRO is out? You bayar tak?"

But seriously, he won't volunteer to help pay the bill. So, ok la. Leave it suspended until next pay day. :P
*
*
*
I'm checking out Taylor Swift's songs, and she is so pretty! Her voice and lyrics are meaningful... but it's about finding love, losing love and what's love. How cliche!

But it's still nice to hear her voice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well..babe..is ok...ur bro let it be..see hw he react ok..if he stil act blur is better to remind o hint him cos he is growing up n man ned responsiblity..
well..one day by netx wek we jalan jalan...ru free next mon o tues?im on leave...:P

Anonymous said...

Hey babes!
Happy early birthday!
Maybe you gotta sound your brother a bit. Maybe he's just being oblivious. But that's a good plan...not paying. :P

Hope you enjoyed the gift!