Tuesday, September 08, 2009

WAKE ME UP WHEN OCTOBER ENDS

It's coming.... it's finally approaching.

My Bali vacation - first Nov'09 weekend. And boy, oh boy... I absolutely can't wait!!

I really am excited about this trip... but am trying to keep the excitement to a minimal level of squealing! After so many months of waiting for Nov 5 to approach, it's finally almost here! Imagine, I booked the flight tickets (zero fair promo) in Feb'09. That was ages ago!!

So, I checked out the Bali vacation packages during the MATTA fair Sept'09 edition. Prices looked good, and I rooted out the best travel agent with the best offers. And after checking out the accommodation, I must say I fell in love with it immediately. The pictures look gorgeous! I could almost just live there... almost!

So, here's to a well planned trip for the four of us. My we all pay in time, and have a wonderful time there! Cheers, mate!