Sunday, September 09, 2007

NIGHT AT A CONCERTO

Decided to do something "cultured" for a change. So, I decided to watch the Prague Simfonia Orchestra, playing on Sept 8th at the Plenenary Hall, KL Convention Centre.

For those very-kedekut-ticket, I got the atas sekali! seat... but comfortable la! But even though the Charity-Benefit Concert was attended by HRH The Agung and Queen... the turn out was actually poor. I'm guessing it was due to the poor publicity.

Picture quality from handphone camera is REALLY bad!

So, after the intermission, everyone on the top floor were welcomed to seat at those expensive seats!! Oh my gosh, it was so worth it! First, you get to listen to a world-class symphony orchestra. Next, you get your seats upgraded! AND you listen to your favourite Aria - O Mio Babbino sung so beautifully!


In the middle, can take video recording, some more! My view was wayyyy better than this.

The two-hour event was mesmerizing and exciting. I especially loved the blend of so many musical instruments... that when combined, made heart-gripping melodies! It's pure wonder!!

But towards the end, I was almost falling asleep. The music was alluring and I felt like a baby, being put to slumber with the violins playing... just for me. I couldn't help feeling tired; that morning, I travelled to Seremban and back to help at the Parish's Children's Drama Club. And that same evening, I attended Mass in KL. It was a whole day of travel, sights and sounds.

Straight from KLCC, took the cab home. Thank God, it was an honest cabby! And thank God for the eventful day!

No comments: