Sunday, July 08, 2007

TURNING 25

25 years old... or young?

That's me on the right. Yeah, the big one. I'm 25 and have never been kissed... your regular good girl, virgin.

Gosh, i hope no one reads this! Hahahahahaha! Ok, not funny. That's just sick... finding amusement in something not funny at all.



Honestly, Ive NEVER had this responsible calling to wed. WHY would I put my whole being turned into 'wife' and 'slave'?

To have my freedom cut?!

No thank you! I prefer running the wild fields with my hair down.


But that's not the truth... I have always wanted to join the Holy Order. It's the beauty of silence and purity of acts.
Then came that darn education loan than I have to pay back for 15 years. Two years have past... so that makes another 13 years more to pay-up. And perhaps, THEN i'll enter the convent. If God Almighty will still have me.