Saturday, July 14, 2007

THE STONEMAIDEN IS READY!

Hellooooo Blogger / Blogspot Community!

My page is FINALLY ready, at it's best. Like, FINALLY!! I'm so excited that the colours and graphics are (mostly) exactly what I want.

Special thanks goes to Jerrard for helping with the last few details... a.k.a that darn background colour problem, blogged about earlier.

Also, I want to thank the creative people at The Pirate Queen - A Musical . I'm so so sorry that your new Broadway Musical show had to close down after only 85 performances. That's so sad! Doesn't anyone appreciate Irish music, dance, history and drama? Anyway, thanks for graphics and HTML / CSS scripts. If you want an audience... come to South East Asia. People here are suckers for any kind of Performing Arts.

People, this is me. Call me Stonemaiden.