Sunday, July 29, 2007

HE CALLED ME...

...mi amore.

"Good evening mi amore... Jen."

I was dumbstruck for a moment, and it was pretty obvious. He called my number and greeted me with those two romantic words... mi amore.

What are you playing at?! What's the matter with me? What's the matter with him?!

Three years ago, I would have run straight and fallen in your arms. But three years made me a stronger person... who cursed at my own emotions and sought to kill all emotions contained. A Stonemaiden.

So why do you seek to confuse me all over again?! We will always be friends, I tell you.

Do not EVER come with your sweet smile and curly hair. Do not say that my eyes sparkle like the night stars, like you did all those years ago.

I am my own... mi amore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.